Friday, January 18

I Survived The First Week!

My first week of classes is over! I think I'm really going to like my classes this semester. We've read some good essays in Writing so it's been pretty interesting. We're starting with personal essays, which are my favorite. Anthro is shaping up to be pretty awesome. There's A LOT of reading for it though. I think this class might give me a lot of insight into what I want to do with my life. We will talk a lot about the applications of anthro. Psych is interesting as always. My computer died this week and I've shipped it to the company for repair. Who knows when it will return. I'm trying really hard to stay on top of reading and everything else. Fingers crossed I will keep doing well.
I wish you could be here.
xoxo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment