Tuesday, February 12

Job Interview

Well, I jinxed it. I woke up this morning sicker than yesterday. My sinuses are on fire and I constantly feel like I'm about to sneeze. This makes sleep rather difficult. I tried to sleep all day, and was rather successful, but in the afternoon I had an interview. I applied to be a university admissions blogger and write about college life. I'd already rescheduled the interview because of classes so I was reluctant to cancel today's meeting. I took a lot of medicine and a long nap and decided I wasn't going to be a trainwreck if I went. I sounded congested and I didn't feel too great but I think it went well. I'd like to think I wooed them with my charm. I wasn't at my best, but I think I was still good. I should hear back about that soon. Now I have a test tomorrow night to study for. Wednesdays are my busy days because I have my normal morning classes, plus therapy which I take the bus/walk to, and my nighttime class. And tomorrow I have an additional review session for my Friday test. I'm super tired so I think I'll have some dessert to compensate for not eating well today because I was sleeping so much, and I'll watch some of the dog show to relax. Then to bed. The shower will have to wait, as it often does.

1 comment: