Friday, March 1

Wild and Crazy Night

I submitted my proposal!!!!! Yay!!!!! So I went out to party:
Addy asked me if I wanted to go to a free sushi night with her, and I said sure because why not. So we walked across campus to the north side in the snow only to see a poster that says it's on the other side so we walked all the way back and found the right place. It was a really long line but then we saw Kristen and Renee (from our floor) so we waited in line with them and talked. Then we MADE our own sushi like put it together and rolled it up. Then we sat and ate it. I wasn't feeling it much but I had some eel and that was really good. Then Kristen and Renee said they want to go to this thing called 'hot pot' (also free) and Addy got very excited so we went and waited in line there and basically they just boil some water in a big pot and add really thinly sliced meat and fungi and other things they don't sell in Schnuck's and just cook it all together then spoon it into bowls. It was pretty good. So we ate that. Then Addy wanted to go so we left Kristen and Renee and go to Ursa's (the cafe on campus). Then we got a milkshake and a smoothie and now I'm back in my room haha. I love Addy so much, and I don't even know why. Also, I learned some Chinese. And this was all on campus in different dorms. I think perhaps this is what people call 'life'.

No comments:

Post a Comment