Sunday, September 7

Sunday September 7th

My Dear Mopp,

Raspberries were $1 per box this week at Schnucks so I bought 10 boxes. I ate a ton. This morning I boiled the rest of them into a compote. Now I can put them on EVERYTHING. I made myself a little study corner on my bedroom floor where I've been most of the day. Except I took an hour off to go to an Indian dance workshop at school. Now I can't move my legs. I rode my bike yesterday. I tried to go to Barnes and Noble to study but when I got there I realized I couldn't open my bike lock so I had to go back home. Did you watch football yesterday? Missouri and Penn State both had morning games, at the same time. Penn State should've played better.
That's all the news from this side of the state. I'm thinking of you, as always.
Much love,
your muffin
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment