Tuesday, September 1

Update

I'm missing you, Mopp. Sometimes I'm sure you'll be there when I get home. But you're not. I'm using your furniture in my new apartment. Including the dry sink:) Grace and I love it. Thank you. I just started my third full year of college (see next post). I'm feeling better than ever. I'm being more sociable and outgoing and I'm really trying to enjoy life. It's working. I wish you could see me now. I promise I'll do my best to stay on the upswing. I'm going to save the world, Mopp. Even if it's just one person at a time. Now that school has started I'm thinking of you even more. You'd love to hear about what I'm taking and what I'm learning. So I'll tell you here I guess, just to make myself feel better. You won't ever read this, of course, but maybe I'll be breathing some of your carbon or the same breaths you took while I write this.
I love you, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment